Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Sln for Xerox wc 5330 error code 092-315
092-315 ATC Fail RAP
BSD-ON: BSD 9.3 - Development and Toner Dispense Control
The frequency at which the ATC Average Fail or the ATC Amplitude Fail has been occurring
has exceeded the threshold value.
Although this Fault can be cleared by turning the power OFF and ON and it will be possible to output a few sheets of printouts, when this Fault has occurred a certain number of
times, it will no longer be clearable by turning the power OFF and ON. To clear it, clear the
value of NVM location [752-022] (ATC Average Fail) or NVM location [752-023] (ATC
Amplitude Fail) to "0" (NVM Read/Write). If the machine is not repaired back to normal
status, this Fault will occur again during the operation.
• When turning the power OFF, turn OFF the power switch first and then the main power
Check the following:
• The connection between the MCU PWB P/J413 and the Xero/Developer Cartridge P/
J615 for open circuit, short circuit, and poor contact
• The Toner Dispense Motor for revolution failure: Component Control [093-002] (PL 8.2)
• The Toner Cartridge for internal toner blockage
If no problems are found, replace the following parts in sequence:
• Drum Cartridge (PL 8.1)
• MCU PWB (PL 18.2)
See Service Manual page 827 (2-831):
Xerox WorkCentre 5335 Family 5325 5330 5335 Service Manual
2 days ago
Why xerox machine 5755 printing blank pages
Simple Steps That Can Fix Printer From Printing Blank Pages:
· Press the button next to Menu option.
· Now click on the button next to Test menu.
· Click on More.
· Locate the option for print fonts.
· Click on the key next to PCL.
· Now the device will print the font list.
If you still get blank printed pages, there might be some other issues as well which needs to be sorted out at first. There can be issues in software or hardware which needs to be found out and that can be resolved by professionals. If you need any such help, you can call on our Xerox Printer Support Number +64–48879116. We will help you with the solution at any day and anytime.
on May 14, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?