Roku Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What are the instructions to be followed while activating My Roku device?
In order to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™, it must be linked to a Roku account
Your Roku account stores which Roku® streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It's important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password
- There is NEVER a charge to create a Roku account.
- Roku does NOT charge for device activation.
Activating your Roku device
- Follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.
- Once connected, your Roku device may download new software.
- Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. "XD12G"
- Make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device.
- On the website, enter the link code and click Submit.
- Important: You must complete ALL of the steps on the website before going back to your Roku device otherwise your Roku device will not be activated.
- Follow the instructions on the website to create a Roku account, or login to an existing Roku account.
- When creating a new Roku account, you will be asked to provide a payment method. The payment method allows you to purchase subscriptions to popular channels, rent or buy movies and TV shows, or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Adding a payment method does not result in any charges to your account. You will only be charged after going through the additional steps required to make a purchase; e.g. when signing-up for a subscription, renting or buying a movie or TV show, or adding a channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- Once you have completed the activation process your Roku device will be ready to
Roku Televison &...
How can I activate my Roku code
Get the Roku link code from your device display screen. The code is one of the essential requisite for activation and below are the steps to get Roku link code. Start the device activation and begin streaming the programs that you like
Get the Roku link code
Activate your Roku device using Roku link code
- Switch on your Roku streaming device and login to the Roku account.
- Complete the initial and guided setup process that include (language and display selection)
- Check if the internet connection that you use is active
- Move to the player section on your device display screen to get the code
- Note down the Roku link code
- From your mobile device navigate to the webpage or URL Roku.com/link .
- Click on the url and a space will be visible
- Enter the Roku link code here and make sure that you type it correctly.
- Wait for some time and your streaming device will connect to the Roku account
Roku HD Player...
on Mar 13, 2019
To. Enter the code
Roku, Inc.Resolving Roku player activation/linking issues Follow these suggestions if you ...Enter the new code at www.roku.com/link; If the serial number does appear as ...
Roku, Inc.Connect your player Step 1: Connect one end to the HDMI port on the back of yourRoku player. Connect the other end to...
Roku, Inc.First, ensure that your Roku has indeed been activated. ... number is not shown, select "Get a new code" on your TV and then enter the code at roku.com/link.
on Mar 07, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?