I hav forgot my security code of nokia 1200.
plz help me.
First method for the reset Nokia 1200:
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Next tap this numbers: *#7370#
- Then accept information in your screen -> press Ok.
- Now if you have, enter your security code.* The default code is:12345
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.
Second method for the reset Nokia 1200:
- Press and hold this keys tohether * + 3 + call + Power on.
- When you see logo Nokia, then release holded buttons.
Need Restriction unclock code
look at this link
These Nokia Unlock Codes are Generated For Nokia 3220B
with IMEI: 356668004865238
(DCT 4) Locked to Provider T-Mobile
and will only work with this phone!
Recommended CODE :
IF UNLOCK SUCCEEDS YOU SHOULD SEE RESTRICTION REMOVED ON SCREEN, YOUR PHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED!POSSIBLE ERROR MESSAGES:
- Remove SIM CARD !
- Type #
- Then press the * key 3times (you should get a "p")
- Then press the * key 4times (you should get a "w")
- Then press the * key 2times (you should get a "+")
- Then enter: 287495402556703
- Then press the * key 2times(you should get a "+")
- Then enter: 7
- Enter: #
- If you get CANNOT UNDO RESTRICTION your phone cannot be unlocked remotely and you need to take your phone to a shop!
- If you get CODE ERROR the above codes do not work for your phone DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE SAME CODE AGAIN
Repeat above instructions, but with the numbers from code 1 (#pw+946222166474732+1#) if code that does not unlock your phone STOP! . You need to take your phone to a shop to have it unlocked
I forget my security code
You may try default phone and security code to remove
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
Nokia 1650 Cell...
Free ringtone down load
u can download ringtones in midi/mmf format from da foll sites:
right click on the name of the ringtone and click on 'save target as'
2 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?