Have error code fffffe70 on nokia lumia 520
try hard reset of the phone.. it resolve the issue 100%
following are the steps
To reset your phone:
- Tap About, and then tap Reset your phone.
- You'll receive two warnings. If you're absolutely sure you want to restore your phone to its factory settings, tap Yes, and then tap Yes again. (It might take a while for the process to complete.)
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on your phone again by pressing the volume down button until you see the exclamation mark
- Then, reset the phone by pressing the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down.
- Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the process to complete.)
Nokia Lumia 520...
2 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?