Huawei Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do i connect huawei hg532f router with vsat
Connect the router to the indoor unit where the computer was connected. Connect the computer to any of the four (usually) ports on the back of the router, or if you have wifi on the computer, connect to the router that way.
A wifi connection to the router usually requires a password found on the bottom of the router. AQ direct connection shouldn't affect the works at all, should just go on like there was never a change in the source.
on Nov 21, 2018
How do i change my password on my LTE or router Huawei model
1. Connect to your router Globe B315s-936/938 (via Wi-Fi using the default credentials printed at the back of modem or connect directly thru LAN cable).
2. Open your web browser, and enter 192.168.254.254 in the URL address bar to open the Globe Broadband web interface/dashboard.
3. Click Login on the upper right of website interface. Type the Globe default admin username and password. Username: user and Password: @l03e1t3
4. Open WiFi settings. For 938 modem, go to Wi-Fi Settings For 936 modem, go to Settings > WLAN > WLAN Basic Settings Set the settings to: SSID: Your Desired WiFi Name Security mode: WPA/WPA2-PSK WLAN Key/WPA Pre-shared key : "Your Desired WiFi Password" SSID broadcast: optional settings if you want to set your wifi as public or hidden.
5. Click Apply and you are done.
on Nov 13, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?