Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How can I activate my Roku code?
1. Firstly, select the time zone to display unique Roku code.
2. After this, the screen will display unique Roku com link code.
3. Next, open the URL roku.com/link from your computer or laptop.
4. Make sure your computer or laptop is connecting to an appropriate internet connection.
5. On the website, you will see an empty field to enter the unique code.
6. Enter the unique code here and click on the "submit" button.
7. After this, login to your Roku account and activate your Roku.
on Nov 27, 2018
My vector 2500w inverter green light is on as normal then the red fault/charge light also comes on help any ideas
What does it show when a power inverter fault red light lights and make sound?
ad by Wikibuy
s, most importantly "Check the manual" If you don't have one, search the web.
Common reasons include:-
Battery/supply voltage too low
Battery/supply voltage too high
Output current/power too high
Battery/input current too high (as a result of excessive output loading)
Inverter over temperature
Output voltage, frequency etc might also be monitored.
Whatever it means, it is indicating 'something' is not normal, and it requires investigation. Possibly the inverter has permanently failed; possible it is a temporary condition which can be corrected.
Try disconnecting the load, try freshly charged batteries, try letting it rest & cool down etc. & see if the fault indication clears...
on Nov 19, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?