Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Cannot find how to load photos onto Dolphin 1.5" Digital Photo Frame Key Ring
I had the same problems but solved it by uninstalling the useless POS software, rebooting the computer and reinstalling everything.
I have found that you have to do this everytime that you want to add or delete photos. Probably the worst piece of software I have seen in 15 years of working on computers.
If it won't detect as a seperate drive in "My Computer" then you will have to uninstall it and start again.
There is also no need to format the device. Just ignore it and start downloading photos and it worked straight away. (Using XP Home) As to battery life, I suspect I will never know because it is liable to have a visit from my sledge hammer before it runs out of power.
on Jun 08, 2020
Memory card slot giving write protection sign. sd card not the problem
Most memory cards have a small recessed tab that you can slide to lock the card. There is usually a Lock switch on the left side of the SD card. Make sure the Lock switch is slid up (unlock position). You will not be able to modify or delete the contents on the memory card if it is locked.
Try looking to see if your card has this feature and if it does slide it to the up or opposite position from where it is.
on Apr 22, 2020
How can i download a music .save to my usb?
1. 1. Connect your USB Flash drive to your computer.You can do this by locating an unused USB port on your computer.
2. Locate the my computer icon on your desktop,provided you are running one of the various Windows operating systems. Doubleclick the my computer icon. You will see a drive labeled as removable drive orflash drive. Double click on the drive. Leavethis window open, proceed to next step.
3. 3. Locate the music files that you havedownloaded/save to your computer. Usually the default location will be "My Music" folder under "MyDocuments". Open the folder that you have downloaded/saved your music in.
4. 4. Highlight the music file and right click. Pickthe copy option. Next go back to the window you opened for you flash drive instep one. Right click in this window and click paste. You should now see yourmusic file in this window.
Kingston 2PK 4GB...
on Apr 21, 2020
Avi file not working
have you tried with the latest version of the power dvd or else latest version of windows media player..
download.cnet.com/CyberLink-PowerDVD/3000-7970_4-10352449.html use the above link and download and install the power dvd it might work
on Apr 20, 2020
I cannot record music on my CD-R from my windows player
Try a different brand. Make sure you do not let auto-run format your disc (for non-rewritable discs) when it is loaded into the burner. I turned off auto-run due to this. RW discs can be formatted.
I hope this helps.
(I've seen different DVD manufacturing processes give a string of "coasters" on a given burner but CDs can have the issue.)
on Mar 31, 2020
1. Insert your sandisk drive intor the usb connector
2. browse the pictures you want to transfer
3. select the pictures (multiple select by holding Ctrl and clicking the picture or select pictures one-by one)
4. after selecting the pictures right click on them and select "Copy" (or your can just press Ctrl+C)
5. go to "My Computer" and browse your USB stick
6. right click and select "Paste" (or you can press Ctrl+V)
on Mar 18, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?