DUI & Criminal Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support


DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Mar 30, 2020

Yes, it varies by state and most definitely will loose the drivers license, probation, fines, community service, possibly classes.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Mar 02, 2020

so do I!!!!!!

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on May 30, 2019

That is a mistake that is fairly common, unfortunately it is not something that will be of value to you in the original case. You have been damaged by their actions and that is secondary to the original issue. You should try to get the error admission in writing, you can then go to file a civil suit against them for the damages. They can claim governmental immunity though, you might need an attorney to file this, you could also see if the arresting agency has insurance that you can fiile against. .

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Feb 20, 2019

because it only requires you to ring the local courthouse and ask for yourself

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Mar 31, 2018

Florida law punishes DUI repeat-offenders more severely than drivers who are convicted of first-offense DUI. A third-offense DUI typically carries penalties including fines, license suspension, vehicle impoundment, and having to install an ignition interlock device (IID). If a motorist's third DUI comes within ten years of one of the prior two DUIs, there's also mandatory jail time. The penalties for a third DUI conviction are further enhanced where the driver had a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .15% or more, was involved in an accident resulting in property damage or someone being injured, or had a passenger who was under 18 years old.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Feb 25, 2018

Go to the agency that made the arrest. The substation or main HQ, Records Department. Give it at least 3-5 days before it it is available from the day of the incident. You must be a party in the report. Depending on their policy they may charge you or give you the first copy free. Usu about 7-15 dollars. The names and addresses of individuals may be redacted (blacked-out) for liability reasons but nearly all the information you are seeking will be there. Get a lawyer. DO NOT go to court on your own or whoever this is for.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Nov 16, 2017

you cant. you do the crime you do the time. period...no free rides

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Oct 26, 2017

10 million dollars us

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Sep 29, 2017

Generally no. If the DUI is still pending some prosecutors will dismiss if they have proof that you will join the armed forces and the charge is the only thing holding you back. If already convicted, you'll need to consult an attorney to see if your state allows an expungement or something similar. Check with a recruiter too because they may make an exception. The general rule is they won't accept you with a criminal history.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Sep 17, 2017

It depends on the laws of your country, state, or province.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Mar 24, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
DUI & Criminal Law Logo

-1 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DUI & Criminal Law Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18364 Answers

Ismael Rodriguez...

Level 2 Expert

184 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

32999 Answers

Are you a DUI and Criminal Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides