Camping, Backpacking & Hiking - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How the water purification process works?
The water purification process in not vey one sided. The
purification process contains many steps. The steps that need to be progressed depend on the kind of impurities
that are found in the water. This can differ very much for different types of
on Oct 03, 2018
How do you replace the spring on a d cell flashlight
Each brand of flashlight would have different mounting methods for their springs & i presume your main issue is to remove the old (& probably rusted/acid-corroded) spring...
without a photo of your specific spring's mounting, the best advice would be to:
* use a pair of side'cutters to cut off as much of the old spring as possible, but leave the mounting point intact. (with at least 7mm of the old spring also left in-place)
* then bend that remaining piece into a tight loop.(with needle'nose pliers or the side'cutter)
* feed the bottom end of your new spring through the tight loop you've created from the old spring & rotate the new spring until it is firmly seated between the old spring & the torch's casing.
>> if the old spring is completely trashed - your easiest solution would be to replace the torch unless you have skills in re-construction... (to securely Mount the new spring) ~ but if you had those kinds of skills, i doubt you'd have asked for help in the 1st place... :-p
on Oct 02, 2018
Can anyone suggest me for best trekking areas?
Trekking is a popular adventure activity among the tourists. Trips to the mountains in Northen Thailand signify not only the natural beauty but a source of spiritual guidance as well. The height and beauty of Northen Thailand Himalayas provide enthralling opportunities for trekking.
Here is the list of best trekking tours in Chiang Mai
1. Chiang Dao West
2. Doi Inthanon National Park
3. Doi Khuntan National Park
4. Doi Suthep Doi Pui National Park
5. Mae Wang - Samoeng
on Oct 01, 2018
Disadvantages of using aloe vera juice?
Aloevera juice are generally considered to be safe but not all the times. So if you are going to take aloevera juice just consult with your doctor.
Consuming aloe latex is associated with many negative effects. You could experience stomach pain and cramps, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and electrolyte imbalances. Ingesting the substance has been connected with serious effects such as hepatitis, kidney problems, muscle weakness, heart disturbances and thyroid dysfunction. Some chemicals in aloe latex may be carcinogenic, warns MedlinePlus.
on Sep 26, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?