Question about Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
This happens all the time with me too lol here is what you need to do.
1) create a new gmail account on the computer.
2) call your cell phone with a different phone.
3) answer your cell phone then hit the back button and it will take you to the home
4) turn on wifi so it can do data and voice at the same time (remember that the phone is still connected)
5) go to Settings -> Location & Security and disable lock pattern (you'll need to
enter to correct pattern previously set)
6) go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync and click "Add Account" and add your newly
created Gmail account.
7) hang up the phone.
8) turn the phone back on, at the lockout screen, enter your new Gmail account info
and it should let you back in
9) once the phone is unlocked, you can go in setting and remove the newly added Gmail
account and keep the old one.
Remember when you hit the back button or home you don't hang up the call. Hope it Helps! -Joe
Posted on Jun 07, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 12, 2017 | Cell Phones
Mar 03, 2013 | Cell Phones
May 19, 2012 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
May 14, 2012 | Cell Phones
Feb 15, 2012 | Samsung Captivate Cell Phone
Aug 15, 2011 | Health & Beauty
May 06, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Apr 21, 2011 | Samsung SGH-X660 Cellular Phone
Nov 18, 2009 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: