Question about Hisense Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have your service manual but I can't find any reference to 9 flashes, are you sure it is 9 with out a pause?
see below from manual.....
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
1. Place set on flat solid surface (garage floor or driveway).
2. Bang into it with SUV 3 or 4 times.
3. If set fails to respond, crush against garage wall or drive over it
Posted on Jul 09, 2008
The relay is in the power supply area. I am sure that the fault is not the relay.
It is very common that there are various components starting to go off spec from age. Most of the failures are in the scan amplifiers and power supply areas.
It is also possible that the CRT emission is too low from age. What happens is that it is on the minimum edge and this explains why the set may turn on some of the time.
When the main uPC in the set sees any potential fault conditions it will go in to a protection mode to prevent damage and to be safe. Your set is probably borderline to operate.
Considering the age of your set, I would be shopping for a new TV set.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
LED 9 flashing can mean many things. Here is the list of "flashing codes" for the vostro 1510.
Keep in mind a flashing led is going to blink 3 times. for example,
number one would look like this:
On (solid lit). Blink, blink,blink (paused off) blink, blink, blink... (paused off), (then repeat)
1. ON-FLASH-FLASH = No Ram or ram not seen
2. ON-FLASH-ON = Ram has a problem
3. FLASH-FLASH-FLASH = Motherboard failure (replace board)
4. FLASH-ON-ON = CPU Fault/failure
5. FLASH-ON-FLASH = LCD detect failure/fault
6. ON-ON-FLASH = MINI pci card (controller) failure/fault
7. FLASH-FLASH-OFF = Keyboard fault/failure
8. FLASH-OFF-FLASH = USB FAILURE
9. FLASH-FLASH-ON = Video BIOS or BIOS issue
10. ON-FLASH-FLASH = Modem issue
Depending on the blinking code, you might just need to re-seat or replace your RAM or your CPU. But then again, you could have a more severe motherboard issue.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2018 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2018 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2018 | Hisense Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2018 | Hisense Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2016 | Hisense Refurbished 50"" 1080p LED-LCD...
Nov 09, 2010 | Hisense Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2009 | Dell Vostro 1510 Motherboard System Board...
Apr 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2019 | Hisense Televison & Video
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: