20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i download kids
You can put eBooks on the tablet by using the Aldiko eBook app and your PC to put books in the library.
1) Download an ePub file to your computer. Use Google Books or another eBook store to get the file. Check out http://books.google.com
2) To transfer the ePub file, hook up the tablet to the PC.
3) First mount your USB Storage (Internal), from your PC go the removable disk, you should see the ebooks folder, create a sub folder and name it import.
4) Copy your epub file to the import folder.
5) Next turn off USB storage(Internal).
6) Launch Aldiko, click on Menu which should popup a menu with option such as import. Click on import. It will start to scan your sdcard for any epub files.
7) When the import is finished, click on Bookshelf to refresh. For some reason it just doesn't see any epub files from the USB Storage (ie from the MicroSDCard)
Let me know if this helps.
on Jan 23, 2018
My tablet wont work
I had a similar problem with a tablet of a different make. What worked for me (so hopefully for you too) was that on the back of the tablet there was a reset button. It is very small, just about big enough to press a straightened out paperclip into it. Or you can use a pin, or an allen wrench if you have one small enough. Press down on the reset button for about 3-5 seconds. If your tablet is already on and stuck at the coby part when you do this you should notice it trying to reboot. If you do it while the tablet is off the tablet will start itself after a few seconds of pressing the button. Of course please realize there may not be such a button on your model. But search the back and the sides for a small hole that might even say "reset" nest to it or consult the paperwork that came with your tablet for info on how to reset the tablet back to factory default.
on Jan 23, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?