20 Most Recent Franklin Electric 5800070600 QD Pumptec Motor Protection Device 230v 1 Questions & Answers

Suppose you plugged the drain of the sink and filled the basin with water, then removed the plug. I must think that only after the basin empties you would get the sewer smell, and the smell would persist until you slowly ran some more water. If you try this, and this is the result, then the problem is that the sewer vent (that is supposed to prevent the water in the trap under the sink from being sucked down the drain) is not working right. If this is a new problem then you may be able to clear what is probably a blocked vent pipe. If this bathroom has always had this problem, then you have a poorly designed or executed vent pipe setup that you can only fix it with some surgery to your plumbing. However, to clean the vent you can try pouring a good bit of drain cleaner down the vent pipe on the roof, followed by water. But because there may be several vent pipes sharing the same vent stack out the roof, the drain cleaner may not get to your blockage and may simply go down a different path. Good luck.

Plumbing | Answered on Dec 11, 2018

this website doesnt sell anything

Plumbing | Answered on Dec 08, 2018

If you are on mains water as opposed to a well, you shouldn't pay the waste water disposal part of the bill.

If you mean on your taxes, no, unless you are self employed and have a home office.

Plumbing | Answered on Dec 05, 2018

Yes you can tighten the washers too tight as well as not tight enough.It might pay to get some one who knows what they are doing or it could cost you more money than what it;s worth for repair.

Plumbing | Answered on Dec 03, 2018

all the pull out sprayer faucet has a counter wight attached to hoe. Look under you sink to ensure nothing i hold the weight up.

Plumbing | Answered on Dec 02, 2018

Glenda, you did not state what faucet you have, but if it is leaking, you have to replace the faucets cartridge.
I will post links below to show how.
Show your appreciation by pressing the helpful button and follow me on fixya for more info and tips.

Repairing Cartridge Sink Faucets

Repairing Leaky Two Handle Cartridge Faucet


How to Repair Cartridge Type Faucet

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 30, 2018


Plumbing | Answered on Nov 27, 2018

conventional flush: push lever, chain lifts "flapper" over the hole to allow water to enter bowl. As water goes down in tank, flapper covers the hole to allow the tank to refill. The small tube that dumps water into the standup, larger tube is what fills the bowl back up. Otherwise it would stay in a low water position allowing sewer odors into the structure. If the water does not stop, your fill valve is not shutting off. Probably needs an adjustment. If adjustment does not fix, replay flush valve.

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 27, 2018

A septic tank is a key module of the septic system, a small-scale sewage handling system common in areas with no joining to main sewage pipes provided by local supervisions or private houses. Like TGWasteWater.com

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 26, 2018

check float switch if there is one

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 26, 2018

Most handles have a screw under removable cap on top that can be pryed off with a knive blade. Then pull up on the handle. You may have to wiggle it back and forth to loosen it first. Maybe even tap it with a hammer on the sides to break the tight fit a little. At worst you can buy a handle puller in the plumbing tools area at Home Depot.
And if there is not a top screw there are usually one or two set screws in the side of the handle. They may require a tiny screwdriver or hex wrench to loosen them.

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 26, 2018

Depending on how old the faucet is, try spraying some PB Blaster under the handle. Most likely it is just corroded on and the spray will help loosen it. Also, Price Ffister has a lifetime warranty on most of its faucets. They supply free support and free parts. If it newer, they usually send parts for free. If its an older faucet, they send the parts for freee and just charge you for shipping. Their phone number is 1-800 PFAUCET (800-732-8238)

Plumbing | Answered on Nov 23, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Franklin Electric 5800070600 QD Pumptec Motor Protection Device 230v 1 Logo

0 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Popular Products

Top Franklin Electric Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

687 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17749 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

49110 Answers

Are you a Franklin Electric Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Franklin Electric Plumbing

  • Franklin Electric Plumbing

Most Popular Question

franklin electric 4

  • Plumbing