Hi, Varadaran and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, O2, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/hero-moto-corp-l165004/page/6
Fuel Saving Tips Fuel Economy Tips Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero HF Dawn Kick Drum Spoke Price Specs Review Pics Mileage in India
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e