Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
11. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. Testing Honda Coils and CDI boxes 88 Hurricane 600 No spark CBR Forum Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners 414results for hurricane manual http://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-honda Honda CB Owners Manuals
exhausts are a dark art.......to gain maximum power ..they will need to be of a tuned length...and of certain diameter at certain points....
if your having them made by a reputible(sp) company,they should be abe to get you in the right ball park...
take into consideration groung clearance etc
Check the timing, replace the plugs. If no better check the compression of each cylinder with a compression tool that replaces the spark plug. Pull all other plugs off while cranking motor. If compression is low on one or all, a valve might be open it rings are gone. If compression is good, if a carby make sure needle if free and bowl is not fill of oil from evaporated fuel.