Senior iOS Developer 6ya
The largest product help site in the world is defining the new way to deliver product help from the touch of your phone. We recently launched our new marketplace offering, 6ya. Our mission is to ease frustration, and we recognize that providing our users with a delightful experience is crucial to our success.
We have an immediate need for a Senior iOS developer. In partnership with the mobile product lead, this role will be responsible for converting the vision into implementation of the mobile iOS application.
- Develop new iOS app projects and provide ongoing support throughout the product lifecycle
- Create new, exciting features and push code to hundreds of thousands of 6ya's iPhone users.
- Work with cross-functional teams and mobile developers to build the app according to requirements and drive successful launches of app versions.
- Keep your ear to the ground, helping us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
- Help with mobile marketing efforts before, during, and after app launches, including community outreach.
What You Need To Know/Have:
- Sincere passion for mobile devices and emerging technologies with a track record of execution
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience
- Minimum 2 years of iOS application development
- Must have knowledge of Apple Approval & Distribution Process
- Comfortable with fast-paced, collaborative, iterative development
About the Company
6ya seamlessly connects consumers with product experts to help us make more informed decisions during every part of a product's life-cycle, from buying to installing, operating, upgrading and replacing. 6ya is the latest marketplace under the Vr2020 umbrella which provides a robust, built in distribution base of over 20 million members and strong financial backing. Check us out at www.6ya.com.
Or send email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org